3D typography experiment on Blender
Posted on my design Instagram, design.rlc, I wanted to continuously explore typography and Blender in efforts to expand my design skillset. I started in Illustrator where I pieced together the phrase "Counting Stars" using letters of different fonts. After adding the stars, I exported the file as a svg and went into Blender to extrude and sculpt. Finally, I added a transparent glass material on the piece, adjusted lighting, and placed in a sky background. Finished it up by changing some colors to create 2 versions. Photo below shows the original colorway. Programs: Illustrator + Blender + Photoshop. Completed October 2021.